August 3, 2008
Rev. Run teamed up with wife Justine to write a book titled Take Back Your Family: A Challenge to America’s Parents. In the book the couple share with readers their tips in principles which they used to successfully raise their own children.
Here’s a brief exerpt:
• Run your family as the COEs: Chief Officers of Everything.
• Understand that you can never correct what you don’t confront.
• Lead by example, not by preaching: Hypocrisy and parenting are a destructive combination.
• Today’s fast-paced world can often make children feel small; your job is to help them feel large.
• Older children need more rules and parental involvement, not less.
I love this family and admire them so much.
The book hits shelves August 5.